Below are my thoughts and would like to hear if someone has any other wishlists like me
Voice Analytic's: (like Siri or Cortana)
User should be able to ask questions like below and sense should automatically compile these voice and should show the relevant information.
- "Show me my sales today"
- "Why Territory A is not doing well in California"
- "Show me my targets for today" -- For Sales Rep
- "Nearest practitioners who prescribes DrugA" -- For Sales Rep
Another addition will be great if sense can read the output of the above voice entries through speaker, that will open up another portal of users (Blind People).
I think it will be great start if voice recognition comes in sense "Global Search".
We have very limited alert mechanism in current Qlikview and so far i haven't seen any alerts in sense. My wish is to have a event based mechanism that triggers/fires a alert to user independent of weather user is logged in to this app or not.
- One way of doing it is user will setup his alerts, say if sales in Region A drops below 70% then alert me. This is user driven.
- Lets take it one more step further, sense has to have an ability to track the past based on user activity in the app (Activity based on user selections, sheets he is on, or objects he created, etc..)and compare with the future and fire an alert if there is a change that impacts his business, even it is good or bad.
There are some examples floating around in the community to integrate "R" with qlikview, but it should be offered as a out of the box solution from sense or qlikview to predict the future.
Allow user to add personal data (in Server):
Currently user can drag and drop the data on to sense to upload. But when you publish users wont be able to access the underlying tables or QVDs which in-turn they can not upload the data to the existing apps in server environment.
So my wish is to allow user to upload his data to the app in server environment and needs a mechanism to validate the data and need to direct the user to have the proper relations to avoid synthetic keys and circular references. And mainly when user tries to upload sense should just do an upload/append to current app not reloading the entire script again which is time consuming for large apps.