For direct link funciton, it seems Qlik Sense dosen't provide of this function at the moment. Does anyone know?
Basically, resize is done by Qlik Sense automatically. Qlik sense resizes and re-arranges layout for all objects to show data effectively, when you changed screen size etc.
Yes, there is a workaround using extension objects. After opening Qlik Sense Desktop, go to this url on a modern browser:
After that, create a new extension using the table template:
Then make the necessary modifications to the code and save it. After refreshing Qlik Sense desktop, your extension object should be available as another object to drag and drop into your app.
Probably, under the section of code commented as render data, you can add an html <a> element that renders the link that you are looking for.
Hope this helps.
This is very helpful. I am able to create a simple link but it is not yet what I need. I need to add certain fields values (ID, Status) to the link url. I know cell.qText gives me the text, however, I need a way to identify if a column in a loop is a certain column.
Technically speaking, what I need is a list of methods available for this.backendApi.getDimensionInfos()[key]
slink = this.backendApi.getDimensionInfos()[key].qFallbackTitle;
and later use the slink to compose my link, but it fails (error rendering). If I try
slink = cell.qFallbackTitle;
The slink message returns the text "undefined".
Do you or anyone have that information? I cannot find it in
Hi Igor -
- I verified with PM that adding a hyperlink as a column is on the road map
- I attempted to wrap my columns using concatenation and <a href> HTML syntax with an expressions to test, and IT DOES NOT render as one would expect
- With extensions as described by Jose it may be possible to do so, so links render correctly.
- Resizing is done automatically due to the responsive nature of the table chart object.
- I have entered your request into the system as a feature / enhancement request.
Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.