8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2014 2:13 PM by Karla Youngdahl RSS

Timeframe Data Calculation

Cole Weatherson

Hi all,

I am currently working with Actual and Forecast data for labor headcount, displayed by Month and Week.

My issue is: I use the SUM function to pull the data into my charts and tables, and it duplicates the Forecast correctly at the Weekly view for comparison to Actual. However, headcount is reported and forecast at a Monthly level, so I do not want it to sum all of the weeks value's when I drill up to Month. I only want it to show me the headcount from the final week in that month. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can accomplish this?

Ex.

Dept                      Wk                         Mo                         Yr                            Cnt

129                         1                              1                              2014                       5

129                         2                              1                              2014                       5

129                         3                              1                              2014                       5

129                         4                              1                              2014                       6

So for the month the Cnt should be 6 for Dept 129 for Mo = 1 Yr = 2014 as that is the last week in the month.  But for the monthly display, it should show as above.

Thanks