Can you tell me about your setup?
- Version of Governance Dashboard (e.g. 1.1 SR1)
- Version of QlikView Server/Publisher
- Location of the Publisher files relative to the server where the reload is happening (e.g. - on same server or across network using UNC path)
It sounds like you did this, but I like to check the file paths by copying the path I have in the Governance Dashboard config page and then pasting it in Windows Explorer to see that the folder comes up.
Let me know what you find. You can email me directly if you prefer.
Thanks for your reply.
Please see below:
1. Version of Governance Dashboard (e.g. 1.1 SR1)
Governance Dashboard 1.1.1
1. Version of QlikView Server/Publisher
1. Location of the Publisher files relative to the server where the reload is happening (e.g. - on same server or across network using UNC path)
Publisher log files are on C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService
Governance Dashboard is on J:\Qlikview\division\Admin\application
This drive is in the same physical location – i.e. another drive on the same server.
Solved: the issue was the Publisher datetime format which is set at the bottom of the Configuration page.
To know what the datetime format is, open up a TaskResults log file from the DistributionServer folder > TaskResults
Look for StartedAt="3/15/2013 11:49:17 AM"
Which would be: M*/D*/CCYY H*12:MI:SS AM
There’s some help on this format here: http://documentation.qlikview.com/governance-dashboard/1.1/QlikView_help.htm#Publisher_datetime_format.htm%3FTocPath%3DHow%20to%20configure%20the%20Governance%20Dashboard|_____5
At present this datetime format is not automatically discovered/set upon reload and requires manual intervention.