Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

password & email address

How do I change my password and email address in qlik community

Thanks

8 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sandy - to change your password do the following - presuming you know your password and do not need to reset it. If you need to reset it - click the reset password link at the login page.

Please let me state - I KNOW - this is not the most intuitive way to change the password.

In regards to your email address - that is something the Community ADMINs MAY be able to do. I say MAY because after I came over from Expressor - I had to create a new account and could not use my original account that had my expressor email address.

I will contact the community web team to see if they can assist with that change.

Steps to change your password

• go to http://www.qlik.com/
  • Click Login
  • You will be brought back to the main page
  • Click My Account
  • you can change your password

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Mike

It looks like I cant create my own password

Also how do I change my email address

Sandy

Orora

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sandy - I put the request in to the Qlik Community admins - I don't think this is something you can do on your own.

if you don't hear anything - direct message me.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks I should have read more carefully

Greg_Hood
Employee
Employee

Hi Sandy, I suggest you contact the Qoncierge team and they will be able to help you.   I am not sure you can change your email address, as that is normally directly linked to your user name, but I may be wrong.   Contact qoncierge@qlik.com.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sandy! I am an administrator as well as a member of the Qoncierge team and would be happy to help you accomplish both things! Please send us an email at qoncierge@qlik.com or direct message me here.

pbr
Employee
Employee

This would be your best course of action.

Ronnie_Taborn
Support
Support

I agree with Greg.