8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2016 4:40 PM by Hugo Andrade Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Re: Qlik Server is installed and running, but I can't connect

Mattias Roos

I have an almost identical problem when installing just now, installation goes well but then the troubles begin:

The most obvious is that I cannot access either the hub or the QMC, there are three different entries in the event log each time the repository service starts:

1. From PostgreSQL

The description for Event ID 0 from source PostgreSQL cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ERROR:  column c.CreatedOn does not exist at character 10

STATEMENT:  SELECT

c."CreatedOn"

FROM "__MigrationHistory" AS c

LIMIT 1

2. From .NET Runtime

Application: Repository.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The application requested process termination through System.Environment.FailFast(string message).

Message: Unhandled exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.

Object name: 'System.Net.HttpListener'.

at System.Net.HttpListener.BeginGetContext(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.Server.HTTPConnectionHandler.ProcessRequest()

at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.Server.HTTPConnectionHandler.ConnectionThread()

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Stack:

at System.Environment.FailFast(System.String)

at Repository.QRSRunner.AppDomainUnhandledExceptionHandler(System.Object, System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs)

at System.Net.HttpListener.BeginGetContext(System.AsyncCallback, System.Object)

at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.Server.HTTPConnectionHandler.ProcessRequest()

at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.Server.HTTPConnectionHandler.ConnectionThread()

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

3. From Application Error

Faulting application name: Repository.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x540f8d54

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0x80131623

Fault offset: 0x000007fe8f180ede

Faulting process id: 0x17ec

Faulting application start time: 0x01cfde6e522da15f

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Repository.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: 9ee24350-4a61-11e4-9671-ec55f9efeef4

The error log for the Repository Service is attached, seems to fail after attempting to init the SSL ping - pointing in the direction of something wrong with the certificates. (I´ve checked the certificates according to info in this thread, also tried to make the installation as the service user as proposed. I´vealso done several installations, uninstallations rebooting after each step - same result)

The error logs for Scheduler and Proxy contains a lot of references to a missing Repository service.

I'm running out of options, if you Michael need more information to send to the Product team I´ve got plenty.