ciaranhayes - You have a very common desire - one which I personally have felt when I was a Qlik developer at my previous company.
The Governance Dashboard can support your efforts to some degree, though you will find some large gaps in getting a complete and accurate view of which objects are and are not being used.
GD does include:
- Lists of sheets, objects, fields and tables, and expressions by app
- Session and user counts of these apps
- User audit records for specific activities: bookmark selections, field selections, sheet accessing,
What's missing from the GD is a more complete object-level user activity log:
- for example, if a user accesses a sheet, what objects are visible to him or her (whether they are clicked or not)?
- which charts are clicked? (And inversely, which charts are not clicked?)
Some of this missing data in the Audit.log files will become available with 11.20 SR9.
Also, stay tuned for other tools specifically focused on meeting the need that you describe.