5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2014 6:13 AM by Piet Hein van der Stigchel RSS

Text color

Dear community,

I'm struggling with something very trivial:

I've made a profit and loss statement using IntervalMatch. Everything works fine, exept for the text color... I've given each account number in my P&L stament the number 1 for the field "Level". I want every account number to have the following color: RGB(1,127,175) so I use the following function:

If(Level = '1', RGB(1,127,175))

This function doesn't work when an account number has a balance of 0,00 Euros. Is there a way that these zero values also get the right color? It doesn't look good in the current situation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gary

• Re: Text color
          Piet Hein van der Stigchel

There is a lot of information missing in your question, as to where you do what, where the text color is not working, which kind of object with what kind of dimension......

If I had to make a guess, you are maybe using set analysis in your result expression eliminating some selections and your color statement does not. If so you can use the function Only({Set} Level).

If this does not help you please provide us with a sample qvw demonstrating your problem.

• Re: Text color

Print screen 1.png

I've added a print screen of the pivot table.

The function "If(Level = '1', RGB(1,127,175))" is programmed in the Definition box of Text Color (when you expand the formula on the tab "Expressions". As you can see, the account number 700200 has a balance of 0,00 in August 2014, en hence is black. The level of this account balance is just as the other account balances '1', so I would like it to be colored blue as well.

I hope this provides more insights in my problem (first time asking a question here, so I have to get used to the way I discribe my problem )?

Regards

Gary