6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2016 5:07 AM by Stéphane MONTANI RSS

Dimension values in a Pie Chart

Stéphane MONTANI

I try to migrate a QlikView application in QlikSense for a customer and they use a lot of pie chart. I create the pie chart easily in Sense but for the appearance part I have questions :

- Is it possible to hide dimension label if I use the  legend ? If the legend is activated, I have the dimension label near the pie. So I have the same information twice.

- Is it possible to have the value and the percentage in the pie chart instead only value or percentage ?

Regards,

Stephane.

• Re: Dimension values in a Pie Chart
          Bohua Li

Dear

For your questions:

These answers uses some tricks to achieve the result you want, though.

1. Yes, you can hide the dimension label by giving a empty (a space) Label in Property panel. (You cannot  use a master dimension for this trick, you need to break the link if you are using any)

2014-10-29 12_03_02-Qlik Sense Desktop.png

2. We don't have this option for 1.0 and I have no idea if would have that, unfortunately. And currently, without 'expression label' function in Qlik Sense, I don't really have good idea how to trick it unless you do the trick on load script.