3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2014 4:57 AM by ganjikunta S RSS

QlikView Trained MCA Fresher looking for employment opportunities in India

Dear All,

Greetings of the Day,

I have recently completed MCA and have a great interest in working on QlikView though I am a Fresher and do not have professional experience on QlikView owing to my interest I have learnt QlikView on my own, through my friends who are in this sector and through QlikView Tutorial from the "QlikView Free Training" Section and by practising a couple of assignments and I have also understood the theoretical concepts of QlikView.

I am looking forward to join a firm willing to give a chance to a Fresher with good understanding of QlikView I reside in Mumbai but I am willing to relocate and travel as per the company requirements. I am also open to the idea of assisting someone on QlikView for free in the start to get an experience under my belt.

I had posted earlier as well on the same topic and i got a good response from the community members with everyone providing information on their part which was quite encouraging but unfortunately none of those companies at present have any vacancies, so in the last month I have learnt QlikView and can create very basic applications on it.

Incase anyone working on QlikView would like to take me onboard and use my help in any way on the project I am open to it and can be reached on muntazir.m.syed@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,

Muntazir Syed