16 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2017 10:13 AM by Amit Yehoshua RSS

Mashup - toolbar positioning scroll issue

Hello,

I'm facing an issue with the chart toolbar rendering in Mashups: If you start scrolling the page, then the chart toolbar (the one with green tick and red cross) is moved on top of the chart - Also, lasso is not working properly (same issue, it's shifted from the real selection).

Step to reproduce (please also see images below):

- Add a chart to a Mashup (in my test starting from Simple Mashup with absolute positioning, example Mashup attached)

- View in browser without scrolling the page

- Toolbar is correctly displayed when clicking on the object.

- Now slightly scroll the page (reduce browser window height if necessary)

- Click on an object: The toolbar is displayed x pixel on top of the object

- If you scroll more, the space between the bar and the chart grows till the toolbar is no more displayed on the page.

CSS class seams to be: qv-selection-toolbar ng-scope sel-toolbar-card

(every time the toolbar is displayed it assume a different "top: XXXpx" css property)

the div seams generated dynamically by qlik.js http://localhost:4848/resources/js/qlik.js

2014-11-13 17_50_42-2014-11-13 17_41_31-Qlik Sense_ Mashup.png - Windows Photo Viewer.png

2014-11-13 17_53_23-2014-11-13 17_41_58-Qlik Sense Desktop.png - Windows Photo Viewer.png

Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Many Thanks.

Marco.