8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2015 12:58 PM by Krzysztof Magusiak RSS

Publisher task failed "Could not close the SourceDocument"

Hello,

From time to time, I have some documents that fail to reload. The example below is a reload this Saturday that failed for the governance dashboard and it worked the next day. We got also some other reports that failed this way another day.

The task "Governance Dashboard 1.1" failed. Part of the log file follows:

11/15/2014 7:09:01 AM Error      Could not close the SourceDocument. Exception=The currently executing operation was aborted.
      11/15/2014 7:09:01 AM Warning              The QlikView Engine isn't responding to close command, it will be killed (Please ignore logged errors about the kill).
      11/15/2014 7:10:04 AM Warning              Can't kill, retrying!
      11/15/2014 7:42:58 AM Error      The task "Governance Dashboard 1.1" failed. Exception:

QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: Could not close the SourceDocument. Exception=The currently executing operation was aborted.

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)
         at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

I don't know how I can debug or solve this error? Do you have any idea what is happening?

Regards,

Krzysztof