The Sense uninstall leaves behind the repository under c:\programdata\qlik\sense
It also leaves behind 3 certificates.
You need to remove all of these 4 items BEFORE reinstalling
Just delete the aforementioned folder after the uninstall and use these steps to remove the certificates:
Steps to remove certificates:
1. Open Microsoft Management Console (MMC). Important: Run this as the account configured to run the services (Run as... )
2. Add snap-in for Certificates: My user account and Local Computer account
3. In Certificates - Current User > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates, delete the certificate created by QlikSense, issued by your computer, computer.domain-CA
4. In Certificates > Current User > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate named QlikClient
5. In Certificates (Local Computer) > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate issued by computer.domain-CA.