Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Buttons (Variables) Not Working When Uploaded to Qlikview Server

I have been working on a Qlikview project on my local computer and have recently encountered an issue when pushing it to Qlikview Server.

Essentially, we have a sheet that includes buttons, created with variables (i.e. Add a 'Set Variable' Action, and correlate that with a 'Conditional Show' for specific graphs). These buttons function/work properly outside of the server on my local.

However, when I upload the project to the server, the buttons on do not function/work at all (the sheet is stagnant upon clicking). Nothing happens when I click them.

When I make single selections (i.e. Click on a filter) the dashboard works fine. Has anyone ever encountered this issue before/do you have any suggested solutions?

I really appreciate it in advance.

Thanks much,

Ryan

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

not sure if you invoke a macro as well. if you do, try this. try CTRL + SHIFT + M (on client) and give the permission for the document.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Do you use Source Control ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Not to my knowledge. In fact, I am unfamiliar with source control.

Could this potentially be impacting the issue I am running into?

Thanks,

Ryan

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do those buttons still work if you open your AccessPoint document using the IE plugin?

Can you add text boxes that showx the value of the corresponding variables? Just to know where the link is broken...

Best,

Peter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Instead of buttons; try text objects. They should work fine.

BR

Serhan