7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2014 8:31 AM by Dirk Slembrouck RSS

Where to find End User License pricing info and tips on which one is best for starting development

I was asked by my boss to "find out how much an additional development license for QlikView would cost "

Being a complete noob to Qlik already finding license and pricing information turned out to be difficult, hope anybody can jump in and help.

What I know:

There is already another department within our organisation that uses QlickView and they indicated "for consuming, the access is free, for customizing/development a license is required". I'm assuming they have deployed QlikView EE Server.

What I'd like to learn:

1) Which kind of Named User Client Access License would we need to jump on board and start creating our own dashboard(s)?

Do we need an Analyzer <> Professional <> Developer End User License ? (Or is this outdated info and doesn't these exist anymore?)

2) And where can I find pricing information on these ?

(All old discussions seem to point to http://www.qlik.com/us/explore/pricing and that link redirects me to the QLIK homepage..)

Thanks folks !