Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculations in Script

I have done some statistical calcualtions on the dashboard as shown in the following two tables. However this is only a small portion of the original data and hence I get timely results. I want to replicate these calculations in the script and maybe create variables which can be called on the dashboard when the data size is large.

These are the four statistical measures that have been calculated:

Mean Absolute Deviation

Avg(Aggr(Fabs(Sum(Unit) - Avg(Total <Contract  Unit)), Month, Contract )                                        

Co-Efficent of Variation

(Stdev(aggr(sum(Unit),Month,Contract)))/(aggr(avg(total Unit),Account))

Std Deviation

Stdev(aggr(sum(Unit),Month,Contract))

Variance

sqr(Stdev(aggr(sum(Unit),Month,Contract)))

For each Contract these statistics have been calculated as follows:

The moving average is used where for each subsequent month the average of all previous data is used to calculate the average and then the deviation.

If there is a way to do these calculations in the script, please let me know! Thanks!

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That should be possible. Can you post an example document that contains the data?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Do you want me to post the source data file or the extracted data from Qlikview?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you want to the calculations done in the script then the source data is needed.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand