The organization follows April to March Financial Year not Jan-Dec calender year.
There is no drop in data.
I wouldn't have card about the percentage drop in utilization if the performance wouldn't have dropped. But it seems like I only have half of the the total RAM as only 40-45% is used and rest always remains free.
More and more users gets online but the utilization never increases, the application keeps on LOADING... forever for the user.
Hi Alkesh, sorry but I never faced something like this, for the dates you say, as Yaniv says, it points to something to do with year change, maybe something of the server or documents have something with natural year instead of fiscal year. Anyway I don't see why this will cause the issue you comment.
You tried to restart qv services or the server? I attach a pdf about memory limits in case it helps you.
Please give us some more insights
- Check your QV server settings, what are the Working Set % Low and High
- What is the operating system Server 2008 (R2) Standard / Enterprise / 2012 (R2)
- What is the total installed memory (RAM)
- Is it a virtual server of physical
Please find the details below:
- Check your QV server settings, what are the Working Set % Low and High : 95 - 97
- What is the operating system Server 2008 (R2) Standard / Enterprise / 2012 (R2): 2008 R2 Enterprise
- What is the total installed memory (RAM): 1TB
- Is it a virtual server of physical: Physical.
Waiting for your response.