Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SOS Publishing- no rights

Hello!

I've got a really urgent problem and cant find  a solution..

I made an app  at home, took it to the office, put it on the server and published it in Everyone. But all users have no rights to modificate and load new data (even me, rootadm).

while trying to solve it, I made a new app on the server with the same data and test cherts. As long as i dont publish it everything is Ok/ But since its published, I have no rights to modificate sheets (can dooplicate or make new sheets), dont have an access even to data load!

What can be the issue? Near all that objects in the QMC I see Published- Not approved. Didn't find where to set approved... whats that?

Lots and lots of tahnks for any help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Alexandra,

Once apps are published, they cannot be edited. Should you need to do that, you must duplicate the app, that will go to your "My Work" stream, work on it, then publish it again replacing the old one by check on the "Replace" checkbox in the QMC.

Miguel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Alexandra,

Once apps are published, they cannot be edited. Should you need to do that, you must duplicate the app, that will go to your "My Work" stream, work on it, then publish it again replacing the old one by check on the "Replace" checkbox in the QMC.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, @mby!