cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksasidhars
Creator
Creator

Qliksense 'folder' - Data load editor - Help Required

Hi - I don't find 'Folder' option while working on New connection in Data load Editor wizard on server. Where as the same is available on my Sense Desktop.

Please let me know the settings to have it appeared on server so that it will be a useful one for server side (web) development, thanks for your reply in advanse - Sasi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Sasidhar,

The folder connection is only available to users with the Role of RootAdmin and ContenAdmins.

You can have the admin set you up as a ContentAdmin if you are to manage apps, or have them setup custom security rules to customize what type of access you should have.

Please check out this video to learn more:

Other videos here:

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-7144

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Sasidhar,

The folder connection is only available to users with the Role of RootAdmin and ContenAdmins.

You can have the admin set you up as a ContentAdmin if you are to manage apps, or have them setup custom security rules to customize what type of access you should have.

Please check out this video to learn more:

Other videos here:

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-7144

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Sasidhar,

Are you still in need of assistance?

Mike