4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2015 7:53 PM by Michael Tarallo RSS

New to Qliksence !

Ganesh Reddy

Hi All,

Is it possible to do comparative analysis,conditional enabling in customized reporting, what if analysisa and  session access  in QlikSence. If so please provide me some examples .

Thank you ,

Regards,

Ganesh.

• Re: New to Qliksence !
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Gannesh,

If you are new - I suggest you check out these series of videos located here:

New to Qlik Sense Videos

IN regards to your questions:

Is it possible to do comparative analysis,conditional enabling in customized reporting, what if analysisa and  session access  in QlikSence. If so please provide me some examples .

Your questions is quite broad, so in short the answer is yes - if you would like more specifics - please drill in a bit more to the requirement.

Comparative Analysis (as a feature) - is not available - such as the use of Alternate States / Groups - but can be built using a combination of Visualizations. Simple what-if analysis is possible with the use of variables and you can even incorporate a Slider Extension Object - to adjust the variable in the UI. I believe you mean, SECTION ACCESS, this is available in the Server version of the Qlik Sense software.

You can see many examples, samples and tutorials at the video pages - in the link listed above - as well as in our online help - Qlik | Help

Hopefully this will get you in the right direction.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Ganesh Reddy

Thanks Michael, I appreciate your reply. I have gone through every video you suggested, they are every informative. But I need bit more info on ' Comparative Analysis (as a feature) - is not available - such as the use of Alternate States / Groups - but can be built using a combination of Visualizations.' and 'Customized reporting(Conditional option in chart properties).

If you can provide a sample qvf on mentioned topics, It will be so helpful for me.

Thanks ,

Ganesh.

Petter Skjolden

This thread has a complete example in Qlik Sense on how to do a comparative analysis without the feature but using Data Islands coupled with Set Analysis to achieve it.

http://community.qlik.com/message/688754#688754

Good Luck !