Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Varaince in the data in qvd data and script data

Hi,

In one of my application I am loading the data from 3 databases. So everytime to refresh the data it was taking lot of time. To avoid the wastage of time in loading the data I have created 3 qvw which behaves as a qvd extractor. In the main application I am loading the data from these qvd's instead of loading directly from the databases.

But the problem I noticed here is that in one of the tab of the application in which data has been loaded from the qvd there is has been lots of difference in the data when compared to the application which has been loaded from the databases using the sql script.

I tried to look out is there is any difference in the script when compared to the sql/qvd but there is no difference found.

I am confused how to find for the error. Why there is mismatch in one of the tables.

Can anyone please help me out

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Can anybody please help me out here as there is a mismatch in the data when compared to the qvd data and the script data though the script/column name are same in both the ends.

Can any one please help me out to find out the way to find the problem. I am confused why there is a change in the data though the script is same in both the ends.

Not applicable
Author

Is it a date field?

Do all the 3 databases have same settings? in terms of collation....

to confirm, are you using 1 same script on 3 databases?

Not applicable
Author

No it's different script and different databases! Got confused how to find the problem.

Not applicable
Author

Hi.

Maybe in the main application there are relations between tables which then intersecting the data you get from this problematic QVD?

Not applicable
Author

Main application also contains the same script. There is no other tables exists for intersecting the data. I am not able to find out where the issue is.

Not applicable
Author

It´s very hard for us to reproduce based on this little info.

Can you in some way explain how we could reproduce it?