Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where can I get Area chart extension for QLIK sense?

I am facing problem to find a Area chart which I need for a purpose.....can any1 help me???

thanx in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CK_tan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sumanth,

This is currently not available in the current version, you can try to search in Qlik Branch or try to create your own visualization through workbench although it is a bit of work.

Cheers,

CK Tan

Qlik

View solution in original post

8 Replies
CK_tan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sumanth,

You can achieve that under properties with "Appearance" in Line Chart.

If you are looking for other extension, you can go to Qlik Branch to browse through projects that others have created.

Cheers,

CK Tan

Qlik

Not applicable
Author

hi

CK Tan
Thanx for the help....Can we integrate AREA chart with a LINE chart in QLIK sense?? Help me with this problem if you know??
CK_tan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sumanth,

The method I shown is using a Line Chart and presenting in Area mode and it applies to all measures.

Maybe you can share more details on what you are trying to achieve.

Cheers,
CK

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tan,

I understood that this is for a line chart but I need a combo of line and Area graph embedded in a single chart....like in http://community.qlik.com/thread/141807

CK_tan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sumanth,

This is currently not available in the current version, you can try to search in Qlik Branch or try to create your own visualization through workbench although it is a bit of work.

Cheers,

CK Tan

Qlik

Not applicable
Author

hi Tan,

Thanx for the information and suggestion..

CK_tan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sumanth,

Glad to help, if you can please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

CK Tan

Qlik

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tan,

do you know how to customize the shade of the area?

Customised coloured area in line chart?