Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

highlighting matches between two tables

I want to highlight matching data between two tables.

IN table #1, I have a listing of products interest for buyers.   A given buyer may have 10 products they are interested in.

In table #2, I have a listing of product sold by sellers.    A given seller could have 70 products..

If for a given buyer and given seller, 7 products match, I'd like to highlight the matches in table #1 (could have it in both table but really need it for table #1.

thanks

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not sure if I understand your question, are we talking about highlighting them in the front end of the application on a chart?

Best,

S

Not applicable
Author

Isn't this a core functionality of QlikView, where association visually displayed between tables (green, white, gray)?

If you build your data model around, 1 buyers table , 1 sellers table and 1 products table with buyers and sellers ids, whenever you select a buyer and a seller, product table will give you associated and not associated records.

If your requirements are not as straightforward as above please share some sample file