I've run into this before, but only with an installation of Qlik Sense Enterprise and Qlik Sense Desktop on the same computer. This appears to be related to the "Printing.exe" included by both the desktop and server software.
How I was able to resolve:
- Start with a clean reboot so no stale Qlik Sense Desktop processes are running in the background
- Shutdown all Qlik Sense Enterprise Services
- Open Windows Explorer and put "%temp%" into the path bar to navigate to your temp directory(C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp)
- Delete all files and subdirectories in this temp folder
- Restart Qlik Sense Enterprise Services
- Start Qlik Sense Desktop