I'm really happy about the feedback and good that you enjoyed seeing it now part of our Qlik Sense product
Those 3 features are on our todo list together with some more funtionality. But if everyone could add what they want to see in an interactive pivot table it would be nice for us to make sure we capture all user requirements.
I think I have found a bug/oversight. When you add a column group, and select a limitation (say top 5), it won't show anything except others unless you expand the first dimensions.
Create three dimensions, Year, Month and Stock Group (or whatever). Add a single measure (say Sum(Amount)).
Move the last dimension down to columns, and set the limitation to fixed number. I'm using 5 as my example.
Now the chart only shows Others, until you expand one of the years:
Adding my 2 cents - and I apologize in advance for some repeats:
- Export to Excel, while already mentioned, is a high priority for us.
- Sort by clicking any row header
- Adjust column widths (even allowing us to give a % of screen size per column would help)
- Fix export to PDF (which is currently just a screen shot)
Adding my wish list to this old thread:
1) Export to Excel
2) Adjust column widths
3) Align the column headers (which appear as dropdown filter buttons) with the column contents. When a table has several dimensions it is hard to tell which header goes with which data column since they are not aligned.