We have an excellent opportunity at my company, a medical device company in Alpharetta (Atlanta, GA).
The job is a full-time role and available immediately. No contractors will be considered.
See job description below and contact me for any questions or interest in this role.
Director of Technology Solutions
The BI / Application Specialist will be responsible for development, delivery and support of analytics and business application solutions for the organization, globally.
In addition to leading the organization's analytics development and delivery, this hands-on role will provide quality service in technical support, responding to escalation issues and interacting with internal and external clients to support their application needs.
The BI / Application Specialist will ensure that existing application and infrastructure architecture within EndoChoice is working well and being used efficiently across our global locations.
Scope of Responsibility
- Provide analytics and business solutions that support core business functions securely, effectively and efficiently
- Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts on delivery of IT initiatives in support of the business objectives. Manages all client expectations with respect to the finished product; manages project tasks
- Works with cross functional IT leadership and Global Analytics team to prioritize initiatives across work areas and effective resource planning
- Deliver QlikView and Laboratory Information System solutions and enhancements to the organization and its clients
- Administration of QlikView server environment, data reloads, QlikView user administration
- Data modelling in QlikView with multiple external data sources
- Assists with the deployment and support of Pathology EMR Interfaces and other essential client offerings, including giComply and ADR/MAP measurements for clients and partner laboratories
- Develop and maintain procedures for Analytics and applications regarding best practices, standards, services and troubleshooting
- Structured and detailed oriented with an eye for the ‘big picture’
- Team oriented with the ability to exert influence without formal authority in a global environment
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to understand and communicate complex technical information to an audience of varying skill levels.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Experience & Education
- Strong enterprise architecture experience from the medical industry, with effective delivery of application and infrastructure solutions to multiple global locations as well as remote sales force.
- Experience with development and delivery of business and client solutions in QlikView.
- 10+ years of technical experience.
- Healthcare experience will be a plus.
- Documented experience with integration of multiple databases into a centralized data repository for data mining.
- 3+ years of end-to-end QlikView development, administration and deployment, including design/development, server administration, data modeling and SQL database experience.
- Associates degree or bachelors degree required.