Qlik Sense Desktop doesn't support a UnC path for apps. Please try to change your app folder to a local folder instead of shared folder.
For VM fusion, you have to disable shared folders: http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1004055
And try again, see if it solves your problem. Thanks.
To change the home app folder for Qlik Sense Desktop:
- Shut down Qlik Sense Desktop
- Go to [My Documents Folder]\Qlik\Sense
- Open Settings.ini
- Insert the following line in the section [Settings 7]:
DocumentDirectory=C:\temp (Or wherever you want)
- Remember to have an empty line below or insert it as first entry, otherwise the settings won't apply.
- Restart the Qlik Sense Desktop