• 217,231 members
  • 7,120 online
  • 1,994,857 posts
  • 149,494 Solutions

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

How can I color negative values and positive values in QlikView?

Hello, How can I color negative values red and positive values green in QlikView?       
  • forum

Featured Members

Hello, How can I color negative values red and positive values green in QlikView?   
  • forum

App Development

• forum

Francophones

DN et Calcul du nombre de client par rapport au groupe d'une référence

Bonjour,   Je cherche à calculer la DN (Distribution Numérique) d'une référence par rapport à son groupe d'appartenance. Je dois donc compter le nombr... Show More

Bonjour,

Je cherche à calculer la DN (Distribution Numérique) d'une référence par rapport à son groupe d'appartenance.

Je dois donc compter le nombre de client qui n'ont pas un CA à 0€ pour ma référence ce que j'obtiens bien avec 

Count({<Client = {"=Sum(CA) <> 0"}>} DISTINCT Client)

En revanche, j'ai maintenant besoin d'obtenir le nombre des clients qui ont un CA différent de 0€ pour l'ensemble des références appartenant au même groupe que ma référence sélectionnée.

Par exemple REF1, REF2, REF3 sont dans le groupe A et je veux donc savoir en sélectionnant REF1 le nombre de clients qui commandent soit REF1, soit REF2, soit REF3 donc qui commandent parmi groupe A.

Il me faudrait quelque chose comme groupe={groupe de REF1} et exclure la REF1 sélectionnée avec REF=

Je vous remercie par avance de votre aide.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Where clause did not filter the data

Hello, I have this load script for one of my app in Qliksense. Table1: Load First_Name, Last_Name, Salary, Fiscal_Year SQL Select FirstName as First_N... Show More

Hello,

I have this load script for one of my app in Qliksense.

Table1:

Load

First_Name,

Last_Name,

Salary,

Fiscal_Year

SQL Select

FirstName as First_Name,

LastName as Last_Name,

Salary,

FY as Fiscal_Year

From XYZ_Table

In the sheet, I have this simple table with Fiscal_Year column that shows all the data for all the years.

User requested to filter the data to only shows the current year and two previous years. I have adjusted my code to this:

Table1:

Load

First_Name,

Last_Name,

Salary,

Fiscal_Year

SQL Select

FirstName as First_Name,

LasrName as Last_Name,

Salary,

FY as Fiscal_Year

From XYZ_Table

WHERE Fiscal_Year >= (YEAR(GETDATE())-2);   //to get only year 2024 and 2023,2022//

It loaded successfully and I got no errors, but when I go to my table in the sheet, I still see years from 2016-2021

I am not sure what I am missing. Could someone please help me with this?

thank you!

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Qlik Nprinting, Qlik alerting and Geo Analytics on same server

Hi, I was checking if we could install NPrinting, Alerting and Geo Analytics on the same server. couldnt find any articles related to it. I know that ... Show More

Hi, 

I was checking if we could install NPrinting, Alerting and Geo Analytics on the same server. couldnt find any articles related to it. I know that Qlik doesnt support QS and NP on a same server but not sure of NP and Qlik Alerting on the same server. 

Thanks in Advance

Qlik NPrinting Qlik Alerting Qlik GeoAnalytics 

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

hii i made my performance dashboard in qlik sense report my data in excel . i wa...

hii i made my performance dashboard in qlik sense report my data in excel . i want to update the dashboard if i change or update the data in excel i w... Show More

hii i made my performance dashboard in qlik sense report my data in excel . i want to update the dashboard if i change or update the data in excel i want automatacally update the dashboard in qlik sense . is it possible

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Upgradation of Qliksense from Feb 2022 Patch 5 to Feb 2024

Hi Team, Today we are trying to upgrade Qliksense Multinode environment from Feb 2022 Patch 5 to Feb 2024, We follow all the backup steps which are me... Show More

Hi Team,

Today we are trying to upgrade Qliksense Multinode environment from Feb 2022 Patch 5 to Feb 2024, We follow all the backup steps which are mentioned in Qlik help-

Backing up a Qlik Sense site | Qlik Sense for administrators Help

We took backup of all certificates and Repository as mentioned in article. After taking backup we check that Postgres SQL version on Feb 2022 Patch 5 is Postgre9.6 so we decided to upgrade postgre version to postgresql14.8 which is suitable for all newer versions. For upgrading the Postgre SQL we follow all the steps mentioned in Support article as mentioned below-

Upgrading and unbundling the Qlik Sense Repository... - Qlik Community - 1934238

The PostgreSQL is upgraded successfully, after upgrading we checked the services on both Central and Rim Node all are running fine. But after that we are trying to Upgrade Qliksense, Setup started successfully but in the end it is end with an error the  error is attached in screenshot.

I am not sure what problem occurs during these steps. 

Please guide.

Thanks in advanceWhatsApp Image 2024-04-19 at 1.14.36 PM.jpeg

Show Less
  • forum

Catalog and Lineage

Selection in Qlikview Extensions

Hi! Qlikview has the ability to add new custom charts using JavaScript and it's built in API's. For example QV doesn't support population pyramid or s... Show More

Hi! Qlikview has the ability to add new custom charts using JavaScript and it's built in API's. For example QV doesn't support population pyramid or snakey chart natively. I've used d3.js to draw these charts and it works properly. The only problem is that I don't know how to make the custom object to be able to affect the global selection of the dashboard. Selection of the native charts affects the extention but the other way around is not working. Would be happy if someone could help me.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Qlik Sense button behavior

Hello,  A bit at a loss while trying to implement a specific set of actions on a button click.  I have a table, i have some filters that can be applie... Show More

Hello, 

A bit at a loss while trying to implement a specific set of actions on a button click. 

I have a table, i have some filters that can be applied. I have a button that selects just the ID after filters are selected and clear the rest of the filters. I want yet another button that does the opposite. It needs to exclude from the selected accounts from the previous selection. Using 'select exclusion' works, but for the whole table. The previous selection is overwritten. 

As in the picture attached, i want to use the filters to get a subset of the 7 ids already selected. Let's say number 1 and 3. The Exclude selection button should exclude 1 and 3 and lock the final selection to 2,4,5,6,7. At the moment it returns all IDs in the table(which ar emore than 7) except 1,3.

Any advice?

Thank you!

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!