Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to set default in Qlik Sense

Hello all

I want to set a certain selection as default on my app so I won't need to select it every time I run it. So far I couldn't find it, can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Ege, you tried bookmarks?

You can make your selections and create a bookmark, so you can apply those selections quickly, the icon to create a bookmark is

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Ege, you tried bookmarks?

You can make your selections and create a bookmark, so you can apply those selections quickly, the icon to create a bookmark is

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hell Ege,

Thanks for your question.

Ruben's suggestion is a nice and easy one, however you could create an expression for your metrics using Set Analysis - check out this video to learn more:

A Beginners' Introduction to Set Analysis

This will allow you to limit your data set to 1 or more specific dimension values. When combined with Variables, you can set the default value in the script. Let me know if you are interested in learning more and I will create you a quick example and post it.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
busilacchi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi! There is an extension that resolve this situation:

Qlik Branch

Not applicable
Author

Hey Michael,

I am interested to know on how to do this from a script. I would love to see an example.

Thanks!