4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2015 9:25 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

how to create special chart

Left range data is original data, I want to create special stack chart as below, how to do it?

1111.jpg

• Re: how to create special chart
          Borja Rodriguez

You can use a Bar Chart, and then add a second dimension. You should see a "grouped" bar chart, which shows two bars side by side for each X-axis value.

After you add the second dimension, you just have to enable the Stacked bar option in the Presentation tab in the right pane (object properties).

Michael Tarallo

Hello Xinke - I assume this is for Qlik Sense? If so, please see attached example (.qvf file) of what Borja has described:

• Copy the .qvf file to C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh your app

Note I also added a Pivot Table object under the chart to display the table - like you have presented in your screenshot.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

@Michael Tarallo  , thanks for your excellent support.

Maybe I don't express my accurate issue, I create a new sample file to show what's my issue.

I want to calculate the stock balance, so I should calculate the data from first day to the last day of the dimension value.

Please refer to the attached excel file. thanks.

Michael Tarallo

Hi xinke - I believe you mean cumulative?

Like this:

See attached example

Copy the .qvf file to C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop (F5)

You would do this using the rangesum() and above() functions as in:

rangesum(above(Sum(amount),0,12))

Look up rangesum() here

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik