It is a long dedicated work you are asking for. Instead I will try to help with pseudo.
Check F1 Help for the explanations.
1) Create and populate a variable with now() function.
2) Check ReloadTime() function.
3) You can populate that yourself.
4) FileName() or QVDTableName()
6) That is an SQL count(*) or if same in your situation QvdNoOfRecords()
7) QVDCreateTime() and then check with today's date accordingly 1 or 0.
You can loop that and store the results to a CSV the same way with storing a QVD.