2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2015 9:01 AM by Shiva Reddy RSS

SQL Connection issue

Amit Saini

Hi Folks,

I trying to connect qlikview with SQL database to gerenare few tables as QVD files . with the help of credentials able to generate connection string.

Problem: When I'm trying to load this file from QMC it is getting failed and getting error below:

The task "HelpDesk CSC SQL" failed. Part of the log file follows:

4/1/2015 11:11:17 AM    Error    The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QlikView\Development\Helpdesk\GEN\CSC_Dataload.qvw.

4/1/2015 11:11:18 AM    Error    The task "HelpDesk CSC SQL" failed. Exception:

QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QlikView\Development\Helpdesk\GEN\CSC_Dataload.qvw.

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult)

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Here If I'm trying to generate qvd or load qvw , I'm getting this window popup for login and if I use credentials here it is allowing me to connect and generate qvds.

But I want it should be automated process from QMC ,not every time doing like below:

Kindly help!

Thanks,

AS