We have immediate opportunity for onshore Sr. QlikView/Qlik Sense Developers. In this role, you will work with the Client Project team members to primarily:
- Design and develop state-of-the-art QlikView/Qlik Sense applications;
- Develop and utilize best practices; and
- Coach, mentor, and train Client Project teams and end users.
As necessary, you may also be required to:
- Assess data quality and data architecture;
- Make appropriate recommendations; and
- Assess existing deployment for optimization and problem solving.
Key activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze, assess, and implement data and business processes, perform gap analysis, and identify data quality issues with those business processes;
- Organize disparate data sources into single data models;
- Integrate with third-party software; such as, Alteryx, BI Report, and GeoQlik;
- Design and develop QlikView/Qlik Sense mobile applications;
- Assist client with QlikView/Qlik Sense Server integration issues;
- Develop creative solutions;
- Establish positive relationships with internal and external customers;
- Identify customer needs and work collaboratively to determine business requirements;
- Validate solutions, including end-to-end processes, by testing programs and validating results;
- Document existing and new processes, data model structures, etc.;
- Manage work through timelines and milestones, as well as, issuing progress reports; and
- Train and support client personnel.
Requirements & Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience designing and developing QlikView applications, is a must;
- Minimum 5 years experience in business intelligence, required;
- Database development experience using Star Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT, and Dimension tables;
- Strong SQL experience, required; and
- Knowledge of scripting technologies.
Business/Data Management Skills:
- Experience with ETL tools assessing data quality and developing remediation plans;
- Experience with analyzing, designing, and defining new or re-engineered business processes and related system impacts;
- Experience developing functional technical requirements;
- Experience in Data Warehouse environment reporting in dimensions/hierarchies;
- Strong English communication (verbal and written) skills, as well as, strong decision-making skills, required;
- Diplomatic problem-solver;
- Time management and organizational skills, a must for a multi-task environment;
- Self-directed with proven ability to work as part of a client-consultant team;
- Client management skills, a plus; and
- Data Modeling and Logistical Database Design experience, a plus.
- BA/BS Degree, with 5 – 7 years applicable business experience;
- MBA, a plus; and
- QlikView Designer and QlikView Developer certification, preferred.
- Contractor role, with the potential for full-time, permanent position
Submit your resume to email@example.com.
Archipelago is a privately held big data analytics consultancy and training firm. We deliver solutions designed to meet today’s evolving business needs. Our services include big data strategy, engineering, visualization, data science and training combined with a simple customer-centric philosophy: deliver business value through innovation. Our solutions are designed to meet specific client needs and not driven by a preferred technology, tool, or architectural design. We keep a pulse on new concepts and technologies to deliver solutions more efficiently.
Specialties include Big Data Strategy, Big Data Engineering, Big Data Visualization, Big Data Science, and Big Data Training.
Technologies include Google Cloud Platform, Qlik, GeoQlik, BI Network (BI Report / BI Mail), Tableau, Qubole, Pentaho, Velocidata, Informatica, and Rackspace.
More information may be found on the company website at http://www.archipelagois.com.