3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2015 9:46 AM by Neil Gulliver RSS

Printing Chart bluryy

Deepak Tibhe

Hi All,

Below is problem,

When printing the chart, the chart (lines and axis data) is blurry, . Also, the selection status and slider bar appears on the printed sheet, but it is not needed for our purposes.

Please suggest on this.

Thanks

• Re: Printing Chart bluryy
          Charlotte Gilbert

How are you printing? i.e. right clicking on the object and choosing 'print'? using the in-built reports? using NPrinting?

Deepak Tibhe

for both right clicking and inbuilt report it looks same not able to get proper result.

Thanks

Neil Gulliver

Hi, Deepak.

Back in 2012 I posted

'I  have noticed discrepancies in QV11 reports. What I see in edit mode is different when viewing in Print Preview. What is more, it is different again as a hard copy. This is making it very difficult to produce reports when each of the three "views" of the report are different. A particular issue is where labels on charts shift position from "edit report" to "Print Preview" '

As far as I am aware, this is still a potential issue with inbuilt reports. Physical prints are not an area Qlik has traditionally focused on or invested in. In the end, we started using NPrinting.

Regards,

Neil