If running IE7 or IE8 do the following:
- Go to Tools - Internet Options - Security
- Select the zone (Internet, Local Intranet or Trusted sites) depending on the location of the site you're connected to.
- Under Security level for this zone, click Custom Level.
- Under Downloads, locate Automatic Prompting for file downloads and make sure it is set to Enable
In IE9 this option has been removed from the GUI and needs to be set using a Group Policy.
For more information see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd565669(v=vs.85).aspx
This feature was already enabled on QV Server.
We have three types of client environments
- +100 machines with Google Chrome (AJAX client) and Office 2007. All working fine .
- +10 machines with IE10 and QV Plugin with Office 2007. All working fine.
- 5 users with IE10 and Office 2010. In these cases, the QVplugin shows all documents normally, but when users select "Export to Excel" option nothing happens. I'm thinking that the QVplugin version (related to QVS v11 SR2 system) isn't compatible with Office 2010.
Any sugestion to solve this?