This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
This problem occurs for one or more of the following reasons:
- The specified directory or file does not exist on the Web server.
- The URL contains a typographical error.
- A custom filter or a custom module restricts access to the file. The filter or the module sends the error message back to the client as a response
To resolve this problem, use one of the following methods:
- Make sure that the requested resource is at the location that the URL points to.
- Review the URL that you open in the Web browser.
- Make sure that no custom filters or modules restrict access to the file that you want to browse.