This could happen in case you are using heavy calculation in front end that requires more ram to process it.
You have 2 options
1) try by increasing ram
2) if you can try to take your front end calculation to backed and use simple expression in front end.
Hopefully it should resolve your issue.
Generally this types of issues are solved by increasing the RAM in your machine. If you have any high end machine then check in that machine.
This issues are performance issues.
Also with some careful precautions this can be avoided
- Don't display huge data in tables like Table box, Straight Table, Pivot Table,
- Don't display all charts in a single shot, show/hide by using buttons or split into sheets.
- Perform all possible calculations in the script level itself and bring some flags wherever required.
- Load only required data instead of loading all the data in the database and required columns so that the size of the QVW file will be reduced.
- Always make your key columns as numeric, so that the joins will be faster. If your data is Text then use AutoNumber(),
- If you are not using Time part in the date fields for analysis remove it by using Date(Floor(DateFieldName)), a lot of memory will be saved.
- Restrict displaying huge data in tables by forcing users to select some filters.
- Try to create Star schema data model.
- Last but not the least remove all your synthetic keys and Circular references for better performance
Hope this helps you.