1 Reply Latest reply: May 12, 2015 9:43 AM by santhosh k RSS

Reg-Values are not matching in the Straight table in the tabs

Mvrchowdary Rao

Hi Team,

we have straight table and the dimension and expression for the two tabs are same ,but the values like sales vs Target are not matching.

we have four tabs and in that the first tab and fourth tab we have sales vs Target and same dimension,but the values are not matching .iam writing the expresion aslo here

first tab

sales:

=if(vCalType='value','SalesV','SalesU')

=if(GetPossibleCount(PackageID)>1 and vCalType='unit',null(),sum({<CBU={"=len(CBU)>0"}>} SalesUnit*if(vCalType='value',if(Year>=2015,[CIM Price],[Actual Price]),1)))

Target:

=if(vCalType='value','TargetV','TargetU')

=if(GetPossibleCount(PackageID)>1 and vCalType='unit',null(),sum({<CBU={"=len(CBU)>0"}>} TargetUnit*if(vCalType='value',if(Year>=2015,[CIM Price],[Actual Price]),1)))

second tab

sales

=if(vCalType='value','SalesV','SalesU')

=if(GetPossibleCount(PackageID)>1 and vCalType='unit',null(),sum({<BU={"=len(BU)>0"}>} SalesUnit*if(vCalType='value',if(Year>=2015,[CIM Price],[Actual Price]),1)))

target

=if(vCalType='value','TargetV','TargetU')

if(GetPossibleCount(PackageID)>1 and vCalType='unit',null(),sum({<BU={"=len(BU)>0"}>} TargetUnit*if(vCalType='value',if(Year>=2015,[CIM Price],[Actual Price]),1)))

can any one help me out from this and we have difference only we have given CBU AND BU THESE ARE THE BRANDS.

In the sheetproperties---->Triggers--->we have one tab object id and another object id is not there.Can anyone help me from this ..its very urjent for me ..