Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
its_anandrjs

Users List not readed by Users Directory Controller

Hi,

I create the connection for fetching the User Directory list from the Active Directory with all proper credential given all is OK here and connection created successful. But when doing Sync (Synchronization) users list not get loaded into repository and status only shows External Fetch and when i again click on refresh it have to show Database Store but it shows status Idle where i having problem can any one let me know about this.

I Appreciated in Advance.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Anand

3 Replies
Not applicable

Try disabling the setting "Fetch user data on first access, then keep in sync" of the User Directory you configured.

After that, Sync it again.

its_anandrjs
Author

Hi,

Thanks, but no change in synchronization when i disable option "Fetch user data on first access, then keep in sync" and click on the Sync and status shows External Fetch and then click on refresh it only shows Idle many times i click on refresh.

Where ever the problem persists let me know please.

Thanks & Regards

Anand

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Anand - try the logs next for any clues

THere is a usermanagement log that logs any errors or issues that occur during a user synchromization from a user directory connector

Untitled.png