Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reference Line as Qty in Horizontal Bar Chart

Hello,  I'm trying to get the vertical reference line in my chart as shown below.  I have defined the reference line with the appropriate expressions and selections for Primary 1 and 2, but the reference line remains at the 0 mark.  Any ideas?2015-04-14-SCM-Dashboard-PVO.jpg

Thank you,

-P

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

You might find this link to be useful:

Bar chart target lines in QlikView The Qlik Fix!

Best,

Sunny

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps you can use error bars. See this blog post: Bar chart target lines in QlikView The Qlik Fix!

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
sunny_talwar

I pasted the same link and it went to moderation. How did you manage to surpass the moderation???

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I've got special magic dust to sprinkle on the links to make them smell good to the spam filter .

In other words I think I've been given a privilege by the site admins so that posts of mine bypass the moderation queue mostly.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
sunny_talwar

Sweet!

Not applicable
Author

HI,  Thank you for the quick response.  Unfortunately this does not work for me. The Qty is a separate measure not related to the $ value.  When I implement the error bars, not only do they all display at the end of each vendor line, I have also lost my axis at the top which gave the Qty values.

VendorSpend.jpg

maahivee
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Everyone- In the same requirement i want to find out the 1st po date and 1st po Qty

to get the 1st po date i am doing min(po date) which is working fine

but to get the 1st po qty i am trying to do

=Alt(FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum([Qty On Order]), [Item Number], [Promise Date]), [Promise Date]), Aggr(Sum([Qty On Order]), [Item Number], [Promise Date]))

=Sum({<[Promise Date] = {"$(=Min([Promise Date]))"}>} [Qty On Order])

Both the expressions are not working for me please give me some suggetions how to get the 1st PO Qty for that item.

the other thing happening =Sum({<[Promise Date] = {"$(=Min([Promise Date]))"}>} [Qty On Order]) with this expression is that it is working only if i select one item, and is displaying all over when no item is selected in the chart.