Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcramirez472
Partner - Contributor III

Why does qvobject change to qvplaceholder?

I trying to do a web mashup. Problem is everytime I type in qvobject into the div and click view, my html code turns qvobject to qvplaceholder, and I can no longer see my objects that I injected into my html, css, etc...

Capture.PNG

The javascript works to pull the ids that i am asking for but the class keeps changing, and this is preventing me from viewing my objects.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

john

2 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Are you using Qlik Sense version 1.0 ?? I'm afraid this is a problem with 1.0, if you use the drag-and-drop feature it works better. Or try 1.1 instead, in 1.1 the id's are in the javascript file instead..

Erik

jcramirez472
Author

Hey Erik,

Thanks for the reply. I believe I am using 1.1 currently. Hmm OK. I'll Try that. However, i'd like to also be able to do this independent of the Qlik Sense File/App structure (within my own file structure). And eventually deploy on sense server. For whatever reason I cannot access the 3 files needed outside of workbench (although I can see them in the web browser). Ill keep trying. Thank you.