Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

QS how to didplay 6 col payment reporr on smart phone ?

Hi All

I have create a payment report like below in QS. I can view then in PC Web browser :-

CUST_ID COMPANY  CURRENT  30 DAY 60 DAY 90 DAY 120 DAY.

When using my sumsung I can only view first 2 column and unable view out standing day column.

I try and notice it can only display only 3 column.

Any work around ?

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I would argue that the demo image shows a slightly wider display, this is why it can show more detail that your display.

There would be no direct setting where you can affect the presentation. The result you see is part of the way Qlik Sense adapts presentation to the display resolution.

One simple way to make the presentation area wider is to simple rotate the device to horizontal view.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

Enclosed my screen shot. When I click on right side 3 dot object . It pop up only 2 field can be view. The rest is invisible. Any idea to make display on small screen ?

Screenshots_2015-06-05-04-49-09.png

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

I saw the demo program . It can display for 3 column below .

May I know it there a way to set column width limit to 8 charater ?

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I would argue that the demo image shows a slightly wider display, this is why it can show more detail that your display.

There would be no direct setting where you can affect the presentation. The result you see is part of the way Qlik Sense adapts presentation to the display resolution.

One simple way to make the presentation area wider is to simple rotate the device to horizontal view.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you very much for your reply.

Paul

Sent from my android device.