Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Users unable to Login

Hello all,

My company has created a Qlikview application for a particular client. Later, we were called and told that some users cannot log in. This is strange because at first everyone could log in. But now some can and some can't. What could be the cause of this and how can i resolve this?

Thanks in advance

Nokoe

3 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Fifi,

What exactly do you mean by 'unable to logon'? are the users getting an error message? If so what's the error message? Is this when using the access ppoint etc etc?

You need to get the users to supply more information.

HTH

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Hi Fifi,

The best way to start troubleshooting this is to look at the servers event and session log for clues. Make sure you know what user that are not able to log in and roughly about what time they tried (and failed). Also please check with the client if they changed anything (or if anything in your environment changed) between before when it worked and now (my guess is that they say nothing has changed independent if it has or not).

Good luck!

Not applicable
Author

Hello Andy

Thanks for your response and time. Some users can get to the access point and login successfully whereas others can't even get to the access point with the same webpage link. They get prompt with an error message saying "webpage not avaliable"