This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
- To some extent you can do this, though it is not supported and you will have to revalidate your css when upgrading Qlik Sense, ass css class might change
- Number formatting is set with properties and numbers are formatted by engine. Verify that the properties are OK in the chart. Is formatting OK for the other charts??
- You would have to put a transparent element on top of the chart to accomplish that. That is how it is done in the single utility
- No, I have not seen this before.
- None that I know of, though there are certainly mashups that do this.
Hope this helps
Please mark the appropriate replies as correct or helpful so our team and other members know that your question has been answered to your satisfaction.