8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2015 11:08 AM by Myles Holland RSS

Excluding Select Team Members from Script contained within Expression of Stacked Bar Chart

Myles Holland

Hello all,

As mentioned I am working with a stacked bar chart (combined), which lists an average time it takes to complete each stage of a process. The only issue I have is we have some members who I would like to exclude from this list.

=num(if(IsNull(avg({$*<ProjectType={'Step1'}, [Project.Flag]={'0'}, [Project Status]={'Actual'}>} ProjectTime)), 0, avg({$*<ProjectType={' Step1'}, [Project.Flag]={'0'}, [Project Status]={'Actual'}>} ProjectTime)) +

if(IsNull(avg({$*<ProjectType={ ‘Step2'}, [Project.Flag]={'0'}, [Project Status]={'Actual'}>} ProjectTime)), 0, avg({$*<ProjectType={ Step2'}, [Project.Flag]={'0'}, [Project Status]={'Actual'}>} ProjectTime)) +

if(IsNull(avg({$*<ProjectType={'Step3'}, [Project.Flag]={'0'}, [Project Status]={'Actual'}>} ProjectTime)), 0, avg({$*<ProjectType={ ‘Step3'}, [Project.Flag]={'0'}, [Project Status]={'Actual'}>} ProjectTime)) +

if(IsNull(avg({$*<ProjectType={‘Step4'}, [Project.Flag]={'0'}, [Project Status]={'Actual'}>} ProjectTime)), 0, avg({$*<ProjectType={ ‘Step4'}, [Project.Flag]={'0'}, [Project Status]={'Actual'}>} ProjectTime)),'#,##0')

Ideally, I was hoping to add to the expressions saying AND NOT [Employee Assigned To]='John Smith' AND NOT [Employee Assigned To]='Jane Smith'

Regards,

Myles