Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunny_talwar

Seeing not recently updated content with Recent Latest Activity Date

More recently, I have been seeing post which had not activity recently, but they are showing up on the list as if they recently had some activity. Please find two screenshots, 1st is from the content page and 2nd is when I went inside. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Image 1

Save1.PNG

Image 2

Save2.PNG

The issue is that, it is no biggie, but it would be easier if I know its a old discussion. Can we may be add a date of when the thread was first created?

Best,

Sunny

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think there are activities other than replying that also modify this timestamp, like moving to other places, bookmarking etc.

I agree that it would be beneficial if we were able to filter on last reply / edit only.

sunny_talwar
Author

Thanks for your response Stefan. I def. agree with you.

It would be ideal to know what requires attention and what does not. May be something to ask sli‌ for

swuehl
MVP
MVP

And if we could add another point to that wish list, I would also like to have a feature back the very old QlikCommunity forum had years ago: Showing who has made the last change.

We can now switch content view to thumbnails, and there is an information that says something like 'Last modified by', but it's showing incorrect information in the context of modifying the thread, not only the original post.

Not applicable

Hi Sunny,

I may well be the cause. In the last several weeks I have moved quite a bit of content out of the wrong forums into better choices. Unfortunately, the latest Jive system updates seems to treat that as 'new' activity and resets the 'last activity' timestamp. I'll make sure that's noted to Jive as a UI/bug issue. If content is moved by an admin it shouldn't update the activity timestamp unless I actually edit it.

Thanks for reporting this.

-Robert

sunny_talwar
Author

I see, I have been seeing a lot of emails from you and I kept wondering who this guy may be . Thanks for your message explaining what is going on.

Best,

Sunny