Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

New to Nprinting - Not finding connections

Hi,

Today I downloaded Nprinting and aimed to create a Excel report. I created a default connection However when I creating new excel report I am not seeing that connection .Please help me

NPrinting-no connection.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

When creating a new report template, you will not see a connection listed. Once you create the template and save it, this line will be populated by whichever QVWs you have used for data and objects.

The default connection only means that when you add an image, table, level, etc. to the template, this will be the first one listed in a drop-down of available connections.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

When creating a new report template, you will not see a connection listed. Once you create the template and save it, this line will be populated by whichever QVWs you have used for data and objects.

The default connection only means that when you add an image, table, level, etc. to the template, this will be the first one listed in a drop-down of available connections.

Not applicable

To add on, once you start building your tempalte and you choose to add images, tables, etc, you will see the connection name on the object window while you are selecting the objects to add

once at least one object is added to your tempalte, you well then see the connection name