Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nagarajupinnibo
Creator
Creator

How we can see Master Items, table names with fields when we deploy dashboard in Qliksense Server

Hi team,

I developed dashboard in Qlik sense desktop and deployed in Server. When I developed dashboard in Qlik sense desktop, I am able to see Master Items, fields under dimensions and calculated formulas under Measures. But, When I deployed same dashboard to Server, Iam not able to see Master Items option and in dimensions, I am seeing empty columns. I think I have to select options in Qliksense Server. Can anyone help me on this.

Please find the attached screenshot. I want to see this red color items when I open this dashboard in Qliksense server hub.

Thanks,

Nagaraju

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

When you develop an app the master items can be found on the Assets panel. When an app is published on Qlik Sense Server then the master items can be found on the Library panel. See the online help for details:

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
nagarajupinnibo
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Wassenaar,

I can see Library panel but under dimensions and Measures tabs, I am not able to see fields and calculated measures. It showing empty.

Please find the attached screenshots. Measures.JPGDimensions.JPG

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Your first screenshot Master.jpg shows the Fields panel, not the Master Items panel. I think you did not define any dimensions or measures as master items.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the Owner of the app able to see the master items?  We are having the same issue so please share if you have a resolution.

Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Hi all,

I've tried to reproduce and did a quick document about what I've done. Please have a look into that one and let us now how it behaves on your site.

Create_Master_Items.jpg

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Hopp
Senior Product Manager - Cloud Native Platform