Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Exceptions for QlikView Sense

Hi Everybody

Is there any documentation for QlikView Sense that can help me with exceptions for any antivirus?

Including Ports, Files (QVF etc ), and paths of instalation

I know the list of ports is:

Optional Qlik Sense Proxy Service (QPS) listen port.

This port uses HTTP for communication.

This port is only available when client-side HTTP communication is enabled. This is managed in the Qlik Management Console (QMC).

Default Qlik Sense Proxy Service (QPS) listen port.

This port uses HTTPS for communication.

Make sure that port 443 is available for the QPS to use, since the port is sometimes used by other software (for example, web servers).

WebSocket server port. This port exposes parts of the Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS) API over WebSocket.

Communication port within multi-node sites for Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS)-to-QRS synchronization.

Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS) REST API listen port. Also used by the QRS configuration service for the node registration process before the QRS API service is made available.

Qlik Sense Proxy Service (QPS) REST API listen port.

Default Qlik Sense Proxy Service (QPS) authentication listen port. This port is used by the internal authentication module in the QPS when using NTLM in Microsoft Windows.

Optional Qlik Sense Proxy Service (QPS) authentication listen port. The port is used by the internal authentication module in the QPS when using NTLM in Microsoft Windows.

This port uses HTTP for communication.

This port is only available when client-side HTTP communication is enabled. This is managed in the Qlik Management Console (QMC).

Default listen port for the Qlik Sense Repository Database (QRD). The port is used to listen for connections from the Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS).

In a default Qlik Sense installation, the Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS) uses the Qlik Sense Repository Database (QRD) service to read and write data in the repository database. A PostgreSQL database is used by default.

This port has two functions:

• Security distribution port, only used by Qlik Sense Repository Services (QRSs) on nodes other than the central node to receive a certificate from the master QRS on the central node. The communication is always unencrypted, but the transferred certificate package is password-protected.
  • Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS) state port, used to fetch the state of a QRS in a Qlik Sense site. The state is fetched using http://localhost:4444/status/servicestate. The returned state is one of the following:
    • 0: Initializing. Once the node has been initialized, the node state changes into one of the other states.
    • 1: Certificates not installed. There are no certificates installed on the node. The node stays in this state until it has received the certificate and the certificate password.
    • 2: Running. The node is up and running and all APIs have been initiated.
4545This port is used by the Migration Service for app migration purposes. The service is launched and managed by the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher (QSD).

This port is used by the Chart Sharing Service for chart sharing between Qlik Sense users. The service is launched and managed by the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher (QSD).

Qlik Sense Engine Service (QES) listen port. This port is used for communication with the Qlik Sense web clients.

4899Qlik Sense Printing Service (QPR) port. This port is used for export in Qlik Sense.
4949This port is used by the Data Profiling Service when accessing and modifying the the application load model. The service is launched and managed by the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher (QSD).

Qlik Sense Scheduler Service (QSS) master REST engine.

Qlik Sense Scheduler Service (QSS) slave REST engine.

Is this list use TCP or UDP or both configuration? or what kind of configuration it use?

Which are the paths for the antivirus that it must not be analized?

I appreciated your help,

Regards!

3 Replies
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

I'm facing some problem accessing hub in a Qlik Sense multinode site.

I think due to symantec antivirus settings.

Did you receive some answers to your question ?

Please let me know.

Many Thanks.

Best Regards

Not applicable
Author

Yes I have a response from Qliktech and the problem that we have it’s because we have a reverse proxy and this is not supported for Qlik sense.

Regards!

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Gerardo, were you able to find a workaround to this?