Thank you for reply
I have never installed QV Server before, I didn't expect I could do it in 1 hour
So let's say I have my new server.
Here are the steps I imagine:
- Copy all the files (applications..)
- Download the installation pakage of QV desktop and install it
- Download the installation package of QV server and install it --> Is it only about clicking on "next" several times ? Or do I have to parametrize IT things ?
- Enter the LEF and numero of licence in the QMC --> I guess that will kill the licence from the former server ?
- Re allocate the cals and re schedule the reloads
Do I miss something ? Will it be that easy ?
Thank you again